dear friends,
i am a beginenr in visual c++. for the sake of my project i need to learn visual c++ graphical application part. what actually i require is to make a track (say like eight) to move a object/car. the car should be controlled using the keyboard up-down keys. what i could make easily is the track. but i am not getting hoe to store the data of the track. how to select the car to move it on the track.

pl mind that i am a novice in visual c++ but i am in an urgent need for a help/guidance/suggestion what ever possible to complete my project in time.
thank you in advance

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kushbhatta

suggestion : if you are a beginner, then forget about graphics stuff.
You need to learn a language well before you can move on.

suggestion : You might want to use Java. There are plenty of GUI that wraps java.awt among other things in java, where it lets you draw shapes.

I know sir. Thanks for the valuable suggestion. But i have a small problem. I need to complete the stuff by october end. And it will only help me in evaluation of a small performance parameter of a vehicle. I hope you understand. And if possible pl help me........
Any how thanking you for taking some time out and go through my thread............

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.