drivehard-gopro 0 Newbie Poster

Right now I am writing a software that can be used to manage an internet cafe just because I feel like it.

my problem is that i cannot make my form the default screen. what i mean is that i need it to stay on top of windows(when user exits from games my form should be on top. also ctrl+alt+del should not minise or close my form because the user will gain access without paying). the user will launch only games and applications from the menus of my form and a timer keeps track of time in order to charge the customer accordingly.

Another problem is that the users are saved on my server pc and the clients pc need a way to confirm an account before logging in and also update the status of user(display "online" for users logged in the system) and also update the time usage show on server(the pc of the cashier/admin).

up to now i have thought of doing this using winsock but any other ideas are welcome.

thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.