The main programm is to permit input of a text of arbitrary length,the number os special frequencies of vowels must be counted.
Output:
Frequency of each english vowel(aeiou) ignoring the cases(i.e case insensitive) ignoring special vowels in other languages,depending on the following occurences:
vowels in monosyllabic words
vowels in two-syllable words
vowels in longer words with more than "Two syllables"
Example:
Tomorrow, the weather will be fine.

Frequency of the vowels in ... a e i o u
Monosyllabic words.......... 0 2 1 0 0
Two syllable words...... 0 1 1 0 0
Longer words........... 1 2 0 3 0

Very thankful when somebody can help me in this programm.
regards.

The main programm is to permit input of a text of arbitrary length,the number os special frequencies of vowels must be counted.
Output:
Frequency of each english vowel(aeiou) ignoring the cases(i.e case insensitive) ignoring special vowels in other languages,depending on the following occurences:
vowels in monosyllabic words
vowels in two-syllable words
vowels in longer words with more than "Two syllables"
Example:
Tomorrow, the weather will be fine.

Frequency of the vowels in ... a e i o u
Monosyllabic words.......... 0 2 1 0 0
Two syllable words...... 0 1 1 0 0
Longer words........... 1 2 0 3 0

Very thankful when somebody can help me in this programm.
regards.

Help, yes. Do it for you, no. This is a fairly common problem, so if you search the forum and the internet, you should be able to find some sample code to help get you started. If you get stuck, post some sample code and a specific question.

[EDIT]
Actually, not so common. Figuring out how many syllables are in a word doesn't seem easy to me. And the example doesn't seem to work. You have one word with more than two syllables ("tomorrow") and it doesn't have any a's or e's, so the sample output seems wrong.
[/EDIT]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.