hi there is someone that can say me what kind of character from the COM1 when i connect eb600&eb500 to my laptop are them?
i receive this kind of character
××××××××××Ö××××××××××ÖÖ××Ö××××××××××Ö×××Ö×ÖÖ××ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÕÖÖÖÕÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÕÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÕÕÕÕÕÕÕÔÕÕÕÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÔÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÒÒÓÓÒÒÓÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÑÒÒÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÎÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌËÌËËËËËËÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÉÊÉÉÉÊÉÉÉÉÉÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÆÆÆÆÆÆÇÆÆÆÇÆÆÆÆÆÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ¿ÀÀÀ¿ÀÀ¿¿¿¿¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾½¾¾½½½½½½½½¼¼¼¼»¼¼¼»»»»»»»»»»»º»ººººººººº¹¹¹¹¹¹¹¸¸¸¸·¸¸·········¸·····¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶µ¶¶µµµµ´µµ´´´´´´´³³³³³³³³³²²²²²³²²²²²²²²±²±±±±±±°°°°°°°°°°°¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯®®®®®®®®­®­­¬­­­­­­­­¬¬¬­¬¬¬¬¬¬«¬««««««««ªªªª©ªªªªªª©©©©©©©©©ª©©©©©¨¨¨¨§¨¨§§§§¦§§§¦§§§¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¥¦¦¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¤¤¥¥¤¤¤¤¤¤¤£££££££££££££££££££££££¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡ ¡¡¡ ¡¡ ¡ ŸŸŸŸŸŸŸŸžŸŸŸžŸŸŸžžžžžžžžŸžžžžžžžžœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœ››œ›››››œ››››››››šššššššš™™š™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™˜˜™˜˜˜˜˜—˜˜————————–———––—––––––––––––•––••••••••••••“““““““““’’’’’’’’’‘’’’‘’’’‘‘’’‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘ŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŽŒŽŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ‹ŒŒŒ‹ŒŒŒ‹‹Œ‹‹‹‹‹Œ‹‹‹Œ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹Š‹‹ŠŠ‹ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ‰ŠŠŠ‰Š‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰ˆˆˆ‰ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ‰ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ‡ˆˆ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡†‡‡‡†‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡††‡††††††††……†………………………„……………………………………………………„„„…„„„„„„„„ƒ„„„ƒ„ƒ„ƒƒ„ƒƒƒ„ƒƒ„ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚‚ƒ‚‚‚‚‚€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}}}}~}|}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}||||||||{|||{||||||{{||||||||||{|{{{|{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{z{{{z{{{{{{{{{{{{{zz{zzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzyyyzyyyzyyyyyyyyyyyyxyyyxyyyxyxxxyyyyyyxyyxyxxxxxxxxxxxxxwxxxxxxxwxxxwxxxxx

for example because i must plot them and i don't know what character are them.
i thought ASCII character but not all of them are ASCII charatter. i need to write a code in C that converts them!!
please help me
thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have no idea what your question is. Can you state it in a different way?

sorry but what i need is know what kind of character are them to write something in c and finally plot them.
could you help me?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.