what i did was i use a select statement in opening multiple IE just for testing but the main function is what you put number on a textbox then the number the IE's will open for example i put 100 on textbox then when i click a button then 100 IE's will open so if im going to use select statement when opening 100 IE my code will be crazy... heres my sample code..

Private Sub btnGenerate_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnGenerate.Click
        Dim num As Double
        Try
            num = txtNoOfMulti.Text

Catch ex As Exception
            MsgBox("You Must Enter a Number", MsgBoxStyle.Exclamation)
        End Try

Select Case num

Case "1"
                System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("iexplore", "www.mail.yahoo.com")
            Case "2"
            Case "3"
            Case "4"
            Case "5"
        End Select

End Sub

any suggestions?

thx in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i put 100 on textbox then when i click a button then 100 IE's will open so if im going to use select statement when opening 100 IE my code will be crazy... heres

Why don't you tell us what you're trying to do and we can tell you how to go about it.

this does not really looks like you would use this program on your own PC...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.