Write a method that computes future investment value at a given interest rate for a specified number of years. Use the following method header:

public static double futureInvestmentValue(double investmentAmount, double monthlyInterestRate, int years)

For example, futureInvestmentValue(10000, 0.05/12,5) returns 12833.590.
Write a test program that prompts the user to enter the investment amount (e.g., 1000) and the interes rate (e.g., 9%), and prints a table that displays future value for the years from 1 to 30.

The formula for it is

Future = invest * (1 + monthlyrate)^years*12

*** if anyone could help me, i would really appreciate it. please.
ill do anything for whoever helps me.

ill help someone with their problem or anything else

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

u shuld do ur homework urslef atleast 1st try it n move ur lazy ass,

u shuld do ur homework urslef atleast 1st try it n move ur lazy ***,

You are right not to want to do simplyflawless homework, but your tone doesn't have to be that offensive. Also try to use proper English and not use "bad" language since it is the forum's rules. It doesn't look nice to ask others to follow the rules and not do it yourself.

To simplyflawless

if anyone could help me, i would really appreciate it. please.
ill do anything for whoever helps me.

What do you mean by that? Are you going to give them your soul or offer something else in return which is against the forum rules.

ill help someone with their problem

How will you be able to do that? The one-eyed guides the blind?

You have been given the method signature and the formula. For the power: ^ use the Math.pow() method found at Math class. Check the API.
For reading from keyboard use the Scanner class: Search this forum for examples.
And at least write some code and post it. Start with the method.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.