Hi there :-)

Your help is highly appreciated! I just don't know how to start...
I already read a book, but I didn't get the knowlegde I need to key in the code.
It is supposed to be a multiuse financial tool.
I already have most of the mathematical backround, "just" the knowlegde of getting it right into VB is missing :-(

here is a very easy example:
Revenue: $ 25
Costs: $ 18
then: Gross profit: $ 7, which is 28 % margin. ( (7*100)/25)

Thats one of the functions which should be included. (It is not supposed to look like a usual excel worksheet, but like a "seperate" calculator.
I really appreciate your help!!!
THANKS

a german girl :-)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Here it is...

Download the attachment...

Hope this will help you..

Thanks..

Thank you so much, but I just have VBA, i don't have VB5, so it won't work...

Hi needHelpVBA,
jhai_salvador must have made his source code according to your question

I already have most of the mathematical backround, "just" the knowlegde of getting it right into VB is missing :-(

As per your quote

(It is not supposed to look like a usual excel worksheet, but like a "seperate" calculator.

, I recommend you to Program your calculator using Programming Software like VB5, VB6 VB.net etc.

Thanks

I recommend you to Program your calculator using Programming Software like VB5, VB6 VB.net etc.

yahhh... you realy nid to program it.. or you can download the attachment and use it, (Contains the compiled project)..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.