Hi,

I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me gj_williams2000@yahoo.co.uk and let me know.

Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.

Gareth

Hi,

I have been programming in Delphi for years now and I'm currently without a project worthy of my attention. If anyone has a need of my help or is also looking for a project to join please email me gj_williams2000@yahoo.co.uk and let me know.

Anything considered. I am also considering finding other Delphi programmers to form a new project, probably something based on the internet tcp/ip.

Gareth

We are looking for a Delphi programmer to assist with integrating TurboCash www.turbocash.co.za more fully with osCommerce www.oscommerce.org . We need (1) Full credit card payment processing integration; (2) Preferences to allow for Standard (USA) besides Metric. (3) Shipping module integration (e.g. www.vtechnologies.com StarShip product), and other needs.

Let me know and I will put you in contact with the key people who are current TurboCash developers.

Thanks,
Bruce Senator

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.