Ok im making a tool for a game like always and im having a little problem.

This tool is to prevent users to know the site so they can't steal or copy the files. i prefer not to tell what game it is.

But when they are in game there are some links that they have information which i put in other forms but when they click on the link it open IE with the link of the link...

is there any way to block like when they click the link it doesn't do anything or advance like if get google.com the form 2 opens or something like that

Thx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

>This tool is to prevent users to know the site so they can't steal or copy the files.

If your application is web then use URL rewrite feature.

commented: thx for trying +1

Its not fully web.

Only the game and other parts are rules and things like that, they cannot browse only stay in that part of the game but when click it appears IE ...

i want to prevent that or per each specific site that pop ups change it to open a form if possible

Well nvm i got it fix xD

Private Sub WebBrowser1_NewWindow(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.NewWindow
e.Cancel = True
End Sub

only in newwindow just put e.Cancel= True
and it works wow ... well that visual basic ... all Basic

i got it from the event i have on form closing and it work so ...
ill give u rep++ for trying to help and [ Mark as Solved ]

commented: Thanks. You solved it. +9
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.