Hello, i hope all of you are fine ...

i need some source about telecom billing system ....

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Are you referring to a commercial telecom billing system that costs tens of thousands of dollars and a group of many people have worked on that for many months?

Or one that took a group of dozens several years to build at the cost of many millions?

Or are you perchance just another crummy link spammer drawn here by the site policy to encourage spammers?

No , No man just i want to design firstly a billing system for the company that i work for ... thats all ... so i need some help ...

Then why did you asked source code. Maybe we misunderstood your intentions, but no one can give you something that costs that much. What exactly do you want?

i dont want the source code .. just i want blueprint ... like UML or something like that ... just help suggestion ... helpful websites and those things ....

So you want full design documentation for such a system for free that we spent months developing with many people?
Exactly the same thing as asking for the complete source code.

Go do your own work, or tell your boss that you're incompetent and were hired under false premises and should be instantly terminated.
If you do that you MIGHT prevent the lawsuits for damages that would otherwise surely follow and haunt you for years to come.

who said i want the whole design .... i just need some help and some suggestion ... that is all .. like some useful websites ... it just about some resource that is all ....

There is no webasite that's going to give you the design of a specific kind of system like that.
And there are TONS of resources available about all the possible technologies you could employ, if you bother to look for them and think just a little bit about what you're going to need.

Don't expect iow there to be some sort of "how to create a telecom billing system in 24 hours" type of book or website.

it is ok, i will try to come out with something and will post it here .... thanks for the advices ....

ANSWER THIS QUESTION -- I AM 16 YRS OLD AND I AM LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT PLAUSIBLE APPROACHES.

Telecom Billing

Telecom service providers are participants in a fiercely competitive arena and all the players, irrespective of their location or size, are putting their best efforts in either retaining their subscribers or acquiring new ones. Technology itself is moving at a massive pace forcing all operators to make large scale investments. Today’s telecommunications environment characterized by increasing customer demand for new products and services, emergence of new competitors and a rapidly evolving technological landscape – requires a fast and responsive business model. As telecommunications service providers introduce new services and look for rapid ROI, they face three key challenges, namely, network flexibility, rapid service development, and operational efficiency. Addressing these requires enterprises to explore, evaluate and adopt new processes.
A Telecom Billing system stores billing rate parameters for call rating devices (could be phones, mobiles, internet connectivity etc) associated with a calling station.

Following are the Requirements for Telecom Billing:-

a)CRM – This module accepts the details of the customer and the different services for which the customer is subscribing. Currently assume that the services provided are phones, mobiles and internet connectivity. A single customer can have multiple subscription for the same service. For eg. A customer can have more than one phone numbers subscriber in his name.

Following are the details to be collected as part of the CRM for each subscription of a service:-
i)Bill Date
ii)Bill Period
iii)Tariff applicable
iv)Minimum Call charges
v)Additional Discount plans if any

b)Telecommunication Configuration Data – This module includes maintaining the different Tariff tables.

Sample Tariff Plan is given below:-

c)Payment

a)Payment :- Defining the payment period
b)Additional charge incase of late payment
c)Transfer of payment charge from one subscription a/c to another
d)Payment of Subscription by any of the service customers.

d)Call details
This would represent a switch data. This would have the source subscription, destination, date, time of call and duration.

For internet facilities, assume that the destination is some default number.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION -- I AM 16 YRS OLD AND I AM LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT PLAUSIBLE APPROACHES.

Telecom Billing

Telecom service providers are participants in a fiercely competitive arena and all the players, irrespective of their location or size, are putting their best efforts in either retaining their subscribers or acquiring new ones. Technology itself is moving at a massive pace forcing all operators to make large scale investments. Today’s telecommunications environment characterized by increasing customer demand for new products and services, emergence of new competitors and a rapidly evolving technological landscape – requires a fast and responsive business model. As telecommunications service providers introduce new services and look for rapid ROI, they face three key challenges, namely, network flexibility, rapid service development, and operational efficiency. Addressing these requires enterprises to explore, evaluate and adopt new processes.
A Telecom Billing system stores billing rate parameters for call rating devices (could be phones, mobiles, internet connectivity etc) associated with a calling station.

Following are the Requirements for Telecom Billing:-

a)CRM – This module accepts the details of the customer and the different services for which the customer is subscribing. Currently assume that the services provided are phones, mobiles and internet connectivity. A single customer can have multiple subscription for the same service. For eg. A customer can have more than one phone numbers subscriber in his name.

Following are the details to be collected as part of the CRM for each subscription of a service:-
i)Bill Date
ii)Bill Period
iii)Tariff applicable
iv)Minimum Call charges
v)Additional Discount plans if any

b)Telecommunication Configuration Data – This module includes maintaining the different Tariff tables.

Sample Tariff Plan is given below:-

c)Payment

a)Payment :- Defining the payment period
b)Additional charge incase of late payment
c)Transfer of payment charge from one subscription a/c to another
d)Payment of Subscription by any of the service customers.

d)Call details
This would represent a switch data. This would have the source subscription, destination, date, time of call and duration.

For internet facilities, assume that the destination is some default number.

And what exactly are you looking for? I didn't understand your question.

hey ..plz i need returant billing system code in c++...its urgent..these function should be there (getdata,show menu,printcheck)with full answer...full coding..plz

and also(prototype,how to finish ultimatly,tax should be there 5%)

commented: Asking for c++ code on java forum +0

Strange place to ask for c++ code.

There is a book out there that is called: Introduction to Telecom Billing" by Avi Ofrane. That could get you started.
Feel free to contact me if you need some guidance. I already worked on a similar project in which we created an easy to use telecom billing online tool. <snip>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.