Hi..

Am using vb6.0 and crystal report 2008 in my project. Am getting lots of temp files on the root path.. Application will taking more than 2 hrs to load. After loading, the application is terminating automatically.. And when i try to open .dsr files it ll showing an error.. system error &H80070057(-2147024809).. Can any one help me to run this project..?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Don't save data with file if such an option exists (used to). To make your project load faster, close all the code windows before you exit and when asked, if asked, yes, save the project. Create another program to remove all the temp files if you need to...

Good Luck

Hi vb5prgrmr,

Actually i already did this, but it was not working.. I created another program for deleting temp files from the root but den also same problem..

don't know what to tell you... Perhaps contacting segate via their forums may prove to be useful...

Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.