previously i design my form, but recently when i try to open the form, the form control show empty... but when i build and run the application, i can see the form with all the controls.
pls help.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Yes this happens sometimes. The only way I found to fix this is Copy paste everything to another new project.

Even the Items you can't see just press Ctrl+A

If someone has a better solution please post it.

I have also found this happens on the hidden pages of a TabControl.
The objects are still on the Form but are not properly placed on the Form surface.
Use the dropdown at the top of the properties window to select each object and then move or resize the object. This usually causes the object to re-appear on the Form (or TabControl) surface.

I have also found this happens on the hidden pages of a TabControl.
The objects are still on the Form but are not properly placed on the Form surface.
Use the dropdown at the top of the properties window to select each object and then move or resize the object. This usually causes the object to re-appear on the Form (or TabControl) surface.

i try you way, but doesn't seem working.
Is anyone else got any solution?

Which version of C# are you using? I assume you are using 2005.

Which version of C# are you using? I assume you are using 2005.

Yes version 2005

And you say you copied everything and pasted it to another form and you still have that problem?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.