i have to make a program in cpp that finds max,min and avg value from a table and the table is to be retrieved from a location.......any ideas how to do it??????

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You should probably use a computer, an IDE and a compiler.

commented: lol +1
commented: +1 +11

You're not going to get too far with a post like this. You need to be a bit more specific about what you want to know. For example, if you have some example code that you have written and don't know where go from there, then post that with you question. If you need to read in data from a "table" in a file, then you need to ask a specific question about that, for example "How do I read in text data from a file", maybe with a small excerpt from the file in question. If you don't have the first clue about how to get started in C++, then you should ask your question about that. For example, "What are some good C++ learning resources on the web?", or "What is a good C++ introductory book?", or even "Help! Where do I start with C++??".

Better luck with your next post :o)

Member Avatar for iamthwee

For tables that are made out of mahogany I don't see this as an issue.

Now if the table is made from pine and is locked within a room. You first have
to find the key to unlock the room. Then retrieve the table.

So the answer to your question is as always...

1) Make sure the table is made from the right material.
2) Make sure you have a key.

You are now enlightened.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.