Sorry but i have alot of questions for you u guyes seem to be helpfull and friendly so i said why not let sort every question i got : If someone is using Sharp develop can you tell me how to put ActiveX in in it?How to close 2 form,and that i lose proccess from proccess menager?Can i read data from usb camera,is some API available?How i can create something that my users will automaticaly login/register on my PHP site?Can i make chat that dont have client and server program,cause i didnt found examples on web how to lose that Fu***** cmd line?Is possible to put images in your RTF box(agian i didnt found any examples on that??Can i make my RTF box read txt file from the web,if i can how to then?I almost forgot and how can i make the application i make run every time i start windows(THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT;ANSWER THIS PLEASE)??And how can i hide proccess from proccess menager?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sorry but i have alot of questions for you u guyes seem to be helpfull and friendly so i said why not let sort every question i got : If someone is using Sharp develop can you tell me how to put ActiveX in in it?How to close 2 form,and that i lose proccess from proccess menager?Can i read data from usb camera,is some API available?How i can create something that my users will automaticaly login/register on my PHP site?Can i make chat that dont have client and server program,cause i didnt found examples on web how to lose that Fu***** cmd line?Is possible to put images in your RTF box(agian i didnt found any examples on that??Can i make my RTF box read txt file from the web,if i can how to then?I almost forgot and how can i make the application i make run every time i start windows(THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT;ANSWER THIS PLEASE)??And how can i hide proccess from proccess menager?

To make app run u need to add it to the startup to do this u could by right click on the task bar click properties go to start menu click customize start menu click add and put the app in the start up folder

To make in not visible in the ask manager in the program go to the properties of the form and make it so it says that it will not be visible in taskmanager

And How can i block mouse/keyboard?

Another question can i find out my ip using C#?

you might find some answers here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.