hi guys, need your help. got this code from this site: http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/UploadFile/prvn_131971/mailvb11172005000829AM/mailvb.aspx

public static void Send(String from, String to, String subject, String messageText).

SmtpMail.Send("mcb@mindcracker.com", "webmaster@mindcracker.com", "Subject", "Message body").

just need your help guys, what's the equivalent code of this in vb express 2010. Thanks. :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It should be the same.

hi samuel, thanks for the reply. but the underlie code below it shows, end of statement expected. any thing i'm missing. Thanks.

public static void Send(String from, String to, String subject, String messageText).

hi samuel, thanks for the reply. but the underlie code below it shows, end of statement expected. any thing i'm missing. Thanks.

This is not C# or C++. This is VB.

you try public sub then the underlined ones, followed by end sub (Your code should between public sub and end sub)

commented: thank you :) +0

thanks for the input, just getting my hands wet in vb.net.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.