i am new to the whole pascal programming thing and i was going through this book and came across what seems to be a challengin problem for me at present Could u plz help me out? Here is the problem:

Angles are often measured in degrees, minutes and seconds. There are 360 degrees in a circle, 60 minutes in one degree, and 60 seconds in one minute. Write a program that reads two angular measurements given in degrees, minutes, and seconds and then calculates and prints their sum.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What do you want? The complete code?

Hi,
I have just started my course and this is the first assignment I have done a little coding and understand the basics. For the assignment I have to create a program for a hypothetical cash register that will calculate change given leaving the answer in coins. The program will use div and mod which Im ok with using and it also has to include a sensible loop, I understand the loops a little. To be honest though I don't think I could get a formulae to work for that output with a calculator. Please help, Im not asking for the assignment to be done for me just a nudge in the right direction.
Many Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.