CR.Reset
CR.ReportFileName = "StudentInformation.rpt"
CR.SelectionFormula = "{SPINF.GRNO}=" & Me.txtGRNo.Text & "" And "{SPINF.CMBCAT}=" & Me.cmbCat.Text & ""
CR.Action = 1

m trying to passing two parameter for cr..! bt it always shows the error type mis match.! plz help me

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by AndreRet

Mismatch refers to an incorrect field name in your table, incorrect control name, the use of say "Text1.Caption" and not "Text1.Text", incorrect string value etc.

Post your full code here and where the error occurs.

dat is the full code sir..!

here is the error occur

CR.SelectionFormula = "{SPINF.GRNO}=" & Me.txtGRNo.Text & "" And "{SPINF.CMBCAT}=" & Me.cmbCat.Text & ""

i dunt know the rite method to pass two parameter in crystal report

Change to this and try.

CR.SelectionFormula = "{SPINF.GRNO} = '" & Me.txtGRNo.Text & "'" And "{SPINF.CMBCAT} = '" & Me.cmbCat.Text & "'"

Have a look at this tutorial on Crystal reports and the "SelectionFormula" statement over HERE.

Edited by AndreRet: n/a

This line work for me..! thanx andreRat

VReport.SelectionFormula = "{SPINF.GRNO}=" & Me.txtGRNo.Text & " And {SPINF.GRCAT}='" & Me.cmbCat.Text & "'"
This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.