Hello! friends....
Well this is not included in the project iam making .. but iwas thinking to decorate my project with some of these...
Well i was thinking of making a picture box with image which will show it automatically i mean select image automatically in the described folder.. n then wen i hovers the mouse it shows the bigger picture of that picture (I did this part by using

new size( height ,width)

on mouse hover ). still can any 1 tell me how to make picture box select images automatically with link to open the Same picture in its original size.. its similar to asp.net funtions .. but i want to do this in vb.net..
If u dont get it iwat iwas saying... that a small picturebox which is displaying a small image wen clicked open a new form that displays original image size ...
I have been trying this alot since yesterday but realy cant get into the codes of Creating a new form on runtime with the original Picture with scroll bar/.....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

See if this helps.
New Project, 3 PictureBoxes.

Public Class Form1

'// renamed from "PictureBox1_Click".
    Private Sub myCoolPictureBoxes_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) _
                                                          Handles PictureBox1.Click, PictureBox2.Click, PictureBox3.Click
        Dim pb As PictureBox = CType(sender, PictureBox) '// get Active PictureBox.
        myImageViewer(pb.Image) '// Call Sub and send the Active PictureBox's Image.
    End Sub

Private Sub myImageViewer(ByVal selImage As Image)
        '// Create New Form.
        Dim frmImageViewer As New Form With {.FormBorderStyle = Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.FixedToolWindow, _
                                                                .MinimizeBox = False, .MaximizeBox = False, .StartPosition = FormStartPosition.CenterScreen}
        '// Create New PictureBox.
        Dim pbImage As New PictureBox With {.Location = New Point(0, 0), .SizeMode = PictureBoxSizeMode.AutoSize}
        pbImage.Image = selImage '// Add image to PictureBox.
        frmImageViewer.Controls.Add(pbImage) '// Add PictureBox to New Form.
        frmImageViewer.ClientSize = pbImage.Size '// Size Form by PictureBox.
        frmImageViewer.Show() '// Display Image.
    End Sub
End Class

Thanks...Iam looking into ur code .. Iwill get back soon!...with the result!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.