i've made a project in C# and i want that to be build in .exe file format............can anyone help to convert my project in C#(attached) into an .exe file format

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Why can't you build it yourself?

It's as simple as compiling and running a debug, the EXE file gets made automatically when you debug/release your project.

did'nt get u..............
where to write this code and how

#include <beer.h>
void main(){
  while(true)
    drink();
}

That code, is my signature. Ignore it...

My question is: Why can't you build the project yourself? Don't you have Visual C#? The express version is free as far as I know. It will help you build your "EXE" file.

ys..........but i want my project to me build like an installation format.........like other software we install..........

In that case instead of debugging, you have to do a "RELEASE" (See attached screenshot)

That way you will be getting your program ready for final release.

If you Right Click with your mouse on your Project in the Solution Explorer, you can set the Release settings as you see fit.

I tried compiling your source code but you didn't include the "dll" file

[DllImport("mtb.dll", EntryPoint = "InitMotoBee")]

sorry here is the mtb.dll file

You have to create a Visual Studio Setup Project.

I don't think this is available in Express edition but I don't know. Otherwise, use one of the many free installer designers on the web.

Google for them

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.