I have a project in VB6 and I need help in how to get the number of selected rows in a Datagrid.. I have already tried using datagrid1.selBookmarks.count but it doesnt seem to work.. i have set the marquee style property of the datagrid into highlight rows.
Can someone give me an insight about this..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you want to know how many rows are selected then DataGrid1.SelBookmarks.Count works great to me.

its working if im not using "datagrid marquee style= highlight rows".. but i really nid to highlight all the column in a row when someone click on it. should i just use for loop to get the number of rows highlighted? or you have a better idea for this?

its working if im not using "datagrid marquee style= highlight rows".. but i really nid to highlight all the column in a row when someone click on it. should i just use for loop to get the number of rows highlighted? or you have a better idea for this?

It's still works to me.
I already set marquestyle = dbghighlightrow and i still can use DataGrid1.SelBookmarks.Count to get number of selected rows.

it is working but u still need to click the button on the leftside of the datagrid before it could get the number of selected row. In my case i want the user to click any column to higlight the row. can i still get the number of selected row without clicking that button?

appreciate the reply.. thx Jx_Man..

can i still get the number of selected row without clicking that button?

So in any event you want to put it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.