I have a done the following steps which can help you understanding my problem:
1. I took a decimal point number, suppose 192.123456
2. Then removed the decimal point
3. Concatenated the L.H.S and R.H.S and stored it in a string
4. The string that I got was 192132456
1. Now I want that the I should be able to reverse the string such that the string should become 5624132901.
Can anyone help in this matter and tell me how is it possible!!!
I have tried using the arrays but it gives me an error when I try storing a string into an array.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
I am pasting the code below:
NOTE: Code does not contain the implementation of arrays as discussed above. The logic below is without arrays.
Dim maindecimal_R_Reverse_Parts As String = "" Dim mainbandnumber_R = CStr(MainBandText.Text) Dim mainpos_R = InStr(mainbandnumber_R, ".") Dim maindecimals_R = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Right(mainbandnumber_R, Len(mainbandnumber_R) - mainpos_R) 'Determining the length of the maindecimal_R Dim maindecimals_R_length = Len(maindecimals_R) 'Reverse the maindecimals_R Dim maincount_R = 0 Dim maindecimals_R_Reverse = "" For n = 0 To maindecimals_R_length - 1 maindecimals_R_Reverse = Mid(maindecimals_R, maindecimals_R_length - n, 2) If Not n \ 2 = 0 Or n = 1 Then maindecimal_R_Reverse_Parts = maindecimal_R_Reverse_Parts & maindecimals_R_Reverse End If Next n
Bilal A. Khan