hi,

how to create a setup file with inno software including interop.MessengerAPI.dll of any application.I have created a setup file with inno.but it is work in only my pc it is not work in anather pc after creating a setup file.In my application is chatting application.how it is work interop.MessengerAPI.dll in anather pc?

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It sounds like the DLL is not being copied to the other PC. Make sure you tell Inno to copy the file to your program's folder on the target PC.

This line of Inno code will put the interop.MessengerAPI.dll from your installation directory into the target PC's directory for your program:
Source: interop.MessengerAPI.dll; DestDir: {app}

It sounds like the DLL is not being copied to the other PC. Make sure you tell Inno to copy the file to your program's folder on the target PC.

This line of Inno code will put the interop.MessengerAPI.dll from your installation directory into the target PC's directory for your program:
Source: interop.MessengerAPI.dll; DestDir: {app}

This code is already given in that inno setup file.I target pc it is present in that application directory but nothing works! because these errors are generated.

How to avoid this(Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a com component)?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.