Hi all,

I'm making a on-screen keyboard, for a group of disabled students. I've managed to complete the keyboard but i'm wanting to have an option to set the level of transparentcy. At the moment the alphablend value (the level at which the form is transparent) is set to 150.

Would anyone know, if it is possible to change the alphablend value of a form, to the number that the user types into the edit box, while the program is running? (or if not by an edit box, by some other means).

Katrix36

Hi all,

I'm making a on-screen keyboard, for a group of disabled students. I've managed to complete the keyboard but i'm wanting to have an option to set the level of transparentcy. At the moment the alphablend value (the level at which the form is transparent) is set to 150.

Would anyone know, if it is possible to change the alphablend value of a form, to the number that the user types into the edit box, while the program is running? (or if not by an edit box, by some other means).

Katrix36

Form1.AlphablendValue:=StrToInt(Edit1.Text);
Form1.Alphablend:=True;

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.