I am stuck doing this assignment given for monday ...i am at the do while coding (already did the interface ...) anw here it is :
Candidates for employment by a security organization have to undergo a medical test in which sight, hearing and mobility are tested. In each of these three tests, a candidate is given a score on a scale running from 0 to 89 inclusive. These scores are then converted to grades going from 1 (very poor) to 9 (excellent) with 1 corresponding to scores between 0 and 9 inclusive, 2 corresponding to scores between 10 and 19 inclusive, 3 corresponding to scores between 20 and 29, and so on. Using the medical tests, the organization makes a decision on the deployment of each candidate:
1. Accept for Ordinary duties:
• Grade 5 or higher in all three tests
• Or At least grade 7 in Mobility and in one other test and at least grade 4 in the remaining test.
• Or At least grade 8 in Mobility and at least grade 4 in the other two tests.
2. Accept for Special duties:
• Eligible to be accepted for ordinary duties, and at least grade 8 in at least two tests
• All other candidates.
Write a program to read ID, Sight, Hearing and Mobility for 10 candidates, convert the scores into grades and output for each candidate the ID together with the three grades (not scores) and deployment. Deployment should be shown as “Ordinary”, “Special” or “Reject”.
The final output should contain the total number of candidates, the number of candidates in each category and the average in each category.