Lavitz1 0 Newbie Poster

Hi guys just made account in hopes to learn and get help from you C# programmers. Digging the design of this website. Anyways to my question:

I want to create a lets a Datagrid that displays info from a table and allow the user to update info on the table.
it would look something like this

Name Age Sex Location
Lavitz 22 M Canada Update button
xxxx xx x xxxx
So basically Id like the user to be able to click into any of the columns (cell) and change something and update it.

first I want know if this possible (pretty sure yes)

2nd How can I do it? Do i need to use a Datagrid or what?

3rd if the answer to both questions is yes / yes
Is there tutorial or some guidance you can offer me to get started. I have a bit of knownlege in c# and asp.net. With a lot of reading and hopefully with your help id like to do get this project started.
I did do some googling and I found some tutorials on Datagrid but they didn't completely do what I wanted. So I am hoping you guys help me with this I really want to get this done just need some guidance.

I am looking forward to the help and also if any of want to add me on to help me out I am avaliable here:
Steam: Kythlo
xfire:lavitiz
msn:goldie_youngguns@hotmail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.