i had to take someone elses project this year because i failed to complete my project,however im having troubles with the one i picked up.i cant even change it now because ive already submitted synopsis and software engineering journal on that new project.its on gymnassium system.

the main form had the text : Main_frm:Developed by John Fernandes
i deleted Joh Fernandes and entered my own name in the text properties of the main form.
when i run the project,the main form opens up with all its tabs.and with my name.but when i select a tab and open another form like coach form,the old name ie John Fernandes appears back again.how should i make sure this doesnt appear again?

i had to take someone elses project this year because i failed to complete my project,however im having troubles with the one i picked up.i cant even change it now because ive already submitted synopsis and software engineering journal on that new project.its on gymnassium system.

the main form had the text : Main_frm:Developed by John Fernandes
i deleted Joh Fernandes and entered my own name in the text properties of the main form.
when i run the project,the main form opens up with all its tabs.and with my name.but when i select a tab and open another form like coach form,the old name ie John Fernandes appears back again.how should i make sure this doesnt appear again?

U must be having the source code right so search the entire project source code with the name and try to find out...else try the project properties also....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.