i had to take someone elses project this year because i failed to complete my project,however im having troubles with the one i picked up.i cant even change it now because ive already submitted synopsis and software engineering journal on that new project.its on gymnassium system.

the main form had the text : Main_frm:Developed by John Fernandes
i deleted Joh Fernandes and entered my own name in the text properties of the main form.
when i run the project,the main form opens up with all its tabs.and with my name.but when i select a tab and open another form like coach form,the old name ie John Fernandes appears back again.how should i make sure this doesnt appear again?

i had to take someone elses project this year because i failed to complete my project,however im having troubles with the one i picked up.i cant even change it now because ive already submitted synopsis and software engineering journal on that new project.its on gymnassium system.

the main form had the text : Main_frm:Developed by John Fernandes
i deleted Joh Fernandes and entered my own name in the text properties of the main form.
when i run the project,the main form opens up with all its tabs.and with my name.but when i select a tab and open another form like coach form,the old name ie John Fernandes appears back again.how should i make sure this doesnt appear again?

U must be having the source code right so search the entire project source code with the name and try to find out...else try the project properties also....

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.