I don't know where to begin, so I'll start with what I know. First, I have a remote control. Second, a chip. The remote control has two directions, left and right. The chip receives the signal and then moves in the direction accordingly. Now, what I want to do is create a program to that works with the remote to send signals to the chip and receive signals back with information. I want to be able to choose different directions and I want a strong enough signal to keep the chip from rejecting the remote and adapting to these signals. In essence, there should be no free will from the chip. Also, this will contain a live test subject. No, this isn't science fiction, it is fiction, and no, humans won't be harmed in this. Nor will cats or dogs, birds, etc. What do I need to accomplish a project of this magnitude?

Is this a simulation (like in a terminal or GUI based) or is this the actual programming for a product?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.