Hi,

I have a sign up form and i want image upload functionality there which will save the path of the image or can save image somewhere in project and after login then the image will display in Picture Box available in the Edit Profile. The problem is i am so new to coding that i dont have any idea what to code i tried but couldn't succeed. Please help in this.

Thanks in advance.

The first step is to get the image uri into your code. you can do this using a filebrowserdialog and read the selectedpath when the dialog result == ok.
Once you have the uri you either create an in memory bitmap and load the image into this structure, and then serialize to your database, or much easier is to just set the imagelocation property of the picture box to the path you just retrieved for the image.
Then you acn save the path to the database and reload the image each time you form is presented.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.