Member Avatar for Unhnd_Exception

Why can't we post anymore comments on the "Read This Before Posting" sticky won't go away thread created by Reverend Jim?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Most likely because there has already been enough said on that thread. It's all about suggestions -- take it or leave it, that's your choice.

@Unhnd_Exception - You already posted the comment

I'm tired of seeing this. Glad everyone else likes it.

If you have more to add you can always send me a PM although based on your comment I would have thought you'd just ignore the thread entirely. I hope any comments you might have are more constructive than that posted by The_Cleaner. I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve it.

And, by the way, I still attempt to answer questions that are not posted in the "proper" way. It just takes a little more time to narrow down the specifics so I can try to offer a useful and accurate answer. I do that because, being retired, I have the time. There may be other people on this forum who have similar or even better answers but who can't be bothered to spend the time figuring out what the question is. It would be a shame to lose that input were that the case.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.