hi,,
i know i will be criticised by this but am not a programmer though but its ok,,,, i like to know if someone is willing to help...
==>> Student Attendance system.......that uses VB and access that includes SEARCH,ADD,DELETE,EDIT....
info: database/access only includes student,id# course and a specific date on a present day that will be inputed by a word present or just p ,,,,,
i post it coz where just using a manual hand written attndance in skul and i want to make used of computer or laptop to make it new,,,,,,bt i dnt know how to do it,,

.. i guess this is just a very easy one for some,,,,,
,,and again i only ask help for those who are willing,,,but if u dont just dnt post i guess its understandable,,,rather than talk mean words and do insult,,,

========================
this is the only thing i can do and i cant move on i just learn this in some tutorials,,,
and its very un friendly,,,,heheheh

=========================
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Table1BindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    Me.Validate()
    Me.Table1BindingSource.EndEdit()
    Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.AttndnceTestRunDataSet)

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'AttndnceTestRunDataSet.Table1' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
    Me.Table1TableAdapter.Fill(Me.AttndnceTestRunDataSet.Table1)
    'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'AttndnceTestRunDataSet.Table1' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
    Me.Table1TableAdapter.Fill(Me.AttndnceTestRunDataSet.Table1)

End Sub

Private Sub Table1BindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Table1BindingNavigatorSaveItem.Click
    Me.Validate()
    Me.Table1BindingSource.EndEdit()
    Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.AttndnceTestRunDataSet)

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    Form2.Show()
    Me.Hide()
End Sub

Private Sub Table1DataGridView_CellContentClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellEventArgs) Handles Table1DataGridView.CellContentClick

End Sub

End Class

You did not mention what tutorial you are following. However, I have found this site to be very good, if at times dated, for learning the basics.
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/NET/vbNet.html

It would also be helpful if you posted a screen shot of your database definition. From the code you posted, you have obviously figured out how to use the wizards to create a datasource and drag it to the form to create a bound datagridview. If you go to the Solution Explorer Window, you should see a file listed with the extension "xsd". Double-click on that and take screen shot and post it. That way we can see your table definition.

Also please state what your goals are.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.