Hi,

I created an application in VS 2008,If i run my application in Client machine it shows an error like 'could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs Version 9.0.0.0''.Kindly refer any link which is easy to download and install.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Thanks Pritaeas,

But actually i already download and install the link after restart..It will give the same error.But my Idea is I check on c:windows:assembly:Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks is installed.But our error is ' Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs '.Is it i found a right thing.Any suggestion.

Did you distribute your used assemblies in the project too?

How are you distributing your app? If you're just taking the executable and trying to run it, that won't work most of the time. This article might help.

Yes,I can distribute the whole assembly that are used in this project,it includes bin,myproject,obj(debug->exe file),resources,and project files..

Hi Friends,

Any idea to handle this issue..I cannot resolve this as my own.I need your help..Ideas are appreciated.TY

One possibility make sure there is a reference to powerpack in the solution explorer and add an imports statement for it in your code. That should force it to be copied when you deploy.

Hola mi viejo!
Cómo resolviste ese problema que a mí se me acaba de presentar exactamente igual?

Hello my old man!
How did you solve that problem that was just presented to me exactly the same?

Look up at tinstaafl's reply. From my memory that's the fix.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.