This Assignment is in line with our University’s Concept on Students Working on Projects in Real Live Situation. The industrial unit that is assigned for your project is “Wing’s Café” located in the plaza.
As you very well know, “Wings Café” is one of the most successful business units of all business units in our campus. The average sales per day is a minimum of RM.3000/-.
At this point of time, there is a computerized system that is used for billing and inventory. The general view from the visitors to the café is that, the system used is not efficient and interactive.
In tandem with this problem you are required to create a system with GUI interface for “Wings Café”. Though, creating full fledged software’s requires a great depth of data, information and resources, we will be concentrating on only one aspect that is creating a Interface using Java Programming Language.
The interface should have the following information:
- Title of the Software at the top
- Menu List and Corresponding Prices.
- The user should be able to input as many items as possible and the prices should keep adding and at the end , should give the total amount to the user
- If the visitor has tendered a big amount it should calculate the change and inform the user the amount that has to be returned.
- Date and time.
- A “Print Receipt” icon, though it doesn’t have to work (for future enhancements).
- An appropriate background to make it look more appealing
- A proper flow of information from one screen to the next.
- The system should be user friendly.