Can someone help me write java code

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

No.

1. Read a book.
  2. Study code.
  3. Write code.
  4. See what works for you. Go back to 1.

Yes, people here will help you. Explain what you have done so far and exactly what help you need. Remeber that nobody here will do the work for you, but they will help you to learn whatever you need to do it yourself. The more effort you put in, the more people will help.

• Get piece of paper
  • Get pencil
  • Get cup of coffee
  • Start writing with one hand while sipping coffee with the other

there you go

Its better if you:

1. Make your questions abit more declarative i.e help with what exactly?
  2. If you cant do something yourself after reading books or doing tutorials etc... then ask here
  3. People here are happy to help you but you need to put the work in your self

What is it exactly you need help with?

even better yet, do NOT go to http://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/index.htm .
if you want to learn a programming language, stay up to date. don't stay with not or half updated tutorial pages".

why I think it's not entirely up to date? just check the "Java-Overview" page. I'll quote a bit.

As of December 2008, the latest release of the Java Standard Edition is 6 (J2SE). With the advancement of Java and its widespread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suite various types of platforms. Ex: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.

Sun Microsystems has renamed the new J2 versions as Java SE, Java EE and Java ME respectively. Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere.

apparently, they assume Java 6 is the most up to date version. actually, it's Java 8. quite a lot of need-to-know changes have been implemented in the language since Java 6.

my advice: go through a good book and keep the (always) updated official tutorials ( http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/ ) in mind.

tutorialspoint, the new roseindia...

As stultuske said, tutorialspoint is a reference for the past in programming. Go to MSDN and they have everything that is up-to-date.

The best way to get better at anything is practice practice practice

MSDN isn't helpful for Java. MS doesn't support Java.

yes, go to Oracle instead ;)

Sorry, was supposed to put oracle instead of MSDN, thought I was in the c# forum

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.