hi I'am making a new runescape private server I need help by a good coder knows about rsps
to help me coding it

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Jagex can sui you for that, it is illegal to do

alot of people do it , and i'am having some problems with adding some items if you can help

Jagex T&C include
"Jagex®, RuneScape®, War of Legends® and FunOrb® are registered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the United Kingdom, the United States and other countries. All third party trade marks are the property of their respective owners.

You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any Jagex Product client software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a modified/customised version of the client software or attempt to copy, transfer or sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any Jagex Product may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software, server emulators). "

Thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.