C++ HELP:

hello i made a program where user enter any message then fing its frequency and push it on the queue and sort it i want to sort it again by which element in the same piority entered please anyone can help>?
for example for this message:
"Eerie eyes seen near lake. "
it show me :
http://i.imgur.com/eyWqIiw.png
instead of:
http://i.imgur.com/87NV5K5.png

Edited by pritaeas: Moved to cpp.

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by usmanjani
Featured Replies
  • So your university doesn't want you to post code to help sites but it is okay to get and use code from help sites? Read More

• The post clearly says "I want to sort it". The rest of what the post says doesn't actually make much sense. Read More

<M/> 170   2 Years Ago

We can't really help you if we can't see your work. A screenshot of an output doesn't really help if there are many ways to come out with the same output. Read More

So your university doesn't want you to post code to help sites but it is okay to get and use code from help sites?

The post clearly says "I want to sort it".

The rest of what the post says doesn't actually make much sense.

and help me look i already sot it piority wise buse with piority i need to sort which character comes first in that piority for example:
user enter this message :Eerie eyes seen near lake.
in my case it shows me 1. ,1E,1i.......and so on but i need to be displayed 1E(becasue capital E comes first in Piority 1) i hope u guys understand:)

please do watch about picture i hope u all get it

Edited by usmanjani

please help me i sort it by it occurance but i need to sort the occurance by the number entered

We can't really help you if we can't see your work. A screenshot of an output doesn't really help if there are many ways to come out with the same output.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.