Hi. I'm new here. i'm wondering if anyone of you guys have experienced designing an inventory administration program.. the attached pdf file describes the machine problem...please have a look at it...

i'm currently doing the code but it's still on the 'menu' selection part. i've been told that i may need to implement linked lists in order to be able to add, delete and edit the inventory items in the file..unfortunately i'm still a newbie in c programming... (whew...) i'm still researching on how i'm gonna do those though... i hope you guys can also help me out. you may want to post code fragments regarding adding, deleting and editing the inventory items. thanks so much!

you may want to post code fragments regarding adding, deleting and editing the inventory items.

You may want to post code fragments regarding adding, deleting and editing the inventory items.
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/announcement8-2.html

And you may find that searching this forum, Google, or even your textbook, will provide you with thousands of examples to start from.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.