hey there i'm stuck in this particular problem. the table in my rdlc report doesn't update. i have updated my table in database but when it comes to the rdlc report the table doesn't update. any suggestions?

im using vb 2010 by the way with ms access as database

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Tip> Take your subject title and google on that. It appears this is an old old issue and you need to go over priors.

I searched high and low already sir. I had done all the recommeded and all the said "working" solutions. but It still doesn't update. The data in the table still shows old data from the ms access database.

I used the title of your post and all I found were answers that I used before so I have nothing new to add. Maybe your MS Acesss or engine is out of date with a bug? Or you found a new bug and need to call it in (doubtful.) That said, I have run into a few folk that absolutely refuse to read priors. They demand you list out the most likely fixes or workarounds.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.