Any good libraries out there for C++ cgi implementation?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I found this link, and it looks like a multiplatform library.

That'd be kind of interesting to see. Would you have to compile such a parser? I could see where such an application would be advantageous, wouldn't it be faster than using Python or Perl?

...But then again, why would you want to do it with C++? Perl and Python are both exceptionally capable, and they already have pretty widespread usage.

I found this link, and it looks like a multiplatform library.

That'd be kind of interesting to see. Would you have to compile such a parser? I could see where such an application would be advantageous, wouldn't it be faster than using Python or Perl?

...But then again, why would you want to do it with C++? Perl and Python are both exceptionally capable, and they already have pretty widespread usage.

I liek c/c++ plus, but unfortuenly its nto as portable as an interpreted language such as pearl. I dont knwo pearl but its pretty easy to learn so Im goign for it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.