Something which is of more developing technology
from INDUSTRIAL POINT OF VIEW.. with Problem Description

I would be thankful to u people
Please help

Byee

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

> from INDUSTRIAL POINT OF VIEW.. with Problem Description
You have two lifts in a office building and 5 floors to service.

Design a control system which responds to the button presses on each floor and button presses within each lift to achieve optimum performance (least delay for each user).

Enhance this by recording usage statistics to enable the lifts to wait on the most appropriate floors at appropriate times of the day.
For example, at the beginning of the day, most people arrive and therefore waiting nearer the ground floor is a good idea.

commented: good suggestion +3

thats a cool idea

> from INDUSTRIAL POINT OF VIEW.. with Problem Description
You have two lifts in a office building and 5 floors to service.

Design a control system which responds to the button presses on each floor and button presses within each lift to achieve optimum performance (least delay for each user).

Enhance this by recording usage statistics to enable the lifts to wait on the most appropriate floors at appropriate times of the day.
For example, at the beginning of the day, most people arrive and therefore waiting nearer the ground floor is a good idea.

U can try a screen recorder program , something like CamStudio(which itself is designed in VC++).
All the best !

Oh my god... read the previous posts!

U can try a screen recorder program , something like CamStudio(which itself is designed in VC++).
All the best !

Have you got any idea how complex that program could be ? - it will definitely not fit as a final year project.

i thought i could get ideas for my project............!!!! :'( :(

Can anyone give me the enlarged view(the classes, pseudocode etc. in C++) of that lift mgmt. project idea..
??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.