Hi All,
I am Working in C#.Net Technology (Window Based Application).My Problem is that ,I Want to display a Image in DataGridView cell.Iam able to display different Images In different cell of particular Column,But my problem is that Iam getting the image of a Exact Size.What I wan is to Scale a Image so that Whole Iamge is Visible In a Small Size not a Part Of it.
Can any body guide me .

Rahul Joshi

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What are you using to view the image? If it is a PictureViewer object then just set the sizeMode property of the image to Zoom. Then resize the PictureViewer to whaterver size you want. I'm not sure what your using to view the image though. Is it an excel spreadsheet? Access?

Member Avatar for iamthwee

What are you using to view the image? If it is a PictureViewer object then just set the sizeMode property of the image to Zoom. Then resize the PictureViewer to whaterver size you want. I'm not sure what your using to view the image though. Is it an excel spreadsheet? Access?

I think he wants his image to auto-scale to fit his column in his window application.

Hi GodFear,

Firstly thanks for replying.
Dear iam using DatagridViewImageColumn to show a Image in a cell.
Problem is it is not showing full image ,it s just showing the part of it image.What i want to show full Image.

Waiting for ur Reply.

Rahul Joshi

Hi All,
I am Working in C#.Net Technology (Window Based Application).My Problem is that ,I Want to display a Image in DataGridView cell.Iam able to display different Images In different cell of particular Column,But my problem is that Iam getting the image of a Exact Size.What I wan is to Scale a Image so that Whole Iamge is Visible In a Small Size not a Part Of it.
Can any body guide me .

Rahul Joshi

Mr . Rahul i hope u solve the problem. i also have the similar problem. plz tell me how can you handle this problem. i am waiting for your reply.

I am working on vb.net,I Want to display a Image in DataGridView cell.Iam unable to display different Images In different cell of particular Column can any body guide me

select stretch property in DatagridViewImageColumn

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.