hi i need to write a while loop to print out groups of stars shown in the attachment the middle set?? cud someone provide me with an answer please as i am desperate to get it working. thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

hi i need to write a while loop to print out groups of stars shown in the attachment the middle set?? cud someone provide me with an answer please as i am desperate to get it working. thanks in advance

No one will help you without a try. This kind of program is posted several times on this forum so you can try to search it.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread61192.html
So have you made ANY progress at all in the last 10 days, or are you just going to keep posting the homework until you get an answer?

If it's only urgent now because you've been sitting around waiting for someone else to do the work, then that's your own problem.

At least post your latest attempt.

Hmm looks like you didnt like my answer here, you could have atleast told me, I would have tried to explain you in a better way, or is it that you are expecting easy answers ?

Hmm looks like you didnt like my answer here, you could have atleast told me, I would have tried to explain you in a better way, or is it that you are expecting easy answers ?

its not that ive done the first set but dont have a clue how to do while loops im sorry ive just started learning this language and cant get my head round it

yeah ok buddy im sorry we aint all programming genious like u! and i havnt been sitting around waiting for someone to do the work as ive done the first set! i cant help not knowing the language, i dont even no where to start for a while loop!! my attempts dont even compile

all id like is a working example so i can see how ud put one together

If you really want to learn something for free you can see the set of tutorials provided in this thread which gives everything from while loops to for loops to all the basic C constructs.

I dont think anyone would post any code since its against the forum rules for moderators to post code but you can see some examples by searching Daniweb code snippets for [search]Pascal Triangle[/search]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.