hi
i am still a beginner and i am very interested in learning this language .
what is the best i can do?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Go to www.google.com and type "Java Tutorial" in the search box, press enter. Now you'll see lotsa links, just click on the first one you like and get going..
I'm sure you understand no one can type something here in this thread that will teach you java..

hi
i am still a beginner and i am very interested in learning this language .
what is the best i can do?

go to Sun's Website

java.sun.com and there you will get tutorials for java, so learn from that tutorials. All The Very Best.

go to Sun's Website

java.sun.com and there you will get tutorials for java, so learn from that tutorials. All The Very Best.

google "Java Tutorial" and you'll get the same thing dude..

you won't, not initially. You'll get tons of crap and advertising instead, with a link to the Sun tutorial hidden among it somewhere.

Member Avatar for Dukane

Or go to your locl library and see if there are any quick-start guides for Java. However, choose wisely. Some programming books will teach you bad programming practice right off the bat just so you can get a program running quickly.

and most libraries will stock out of date books, and on technical subjects only those books that get donated to them or ordered by customers (which is rare).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.