Is anyone here uses subversion to keep the C++ header and implementation files to the repository? I need your help... Pls reply.. Thank you...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

same answer we gave you last week. Join their mailing group and ask them your question.

you can't. Only version control system that can store C++ files is Visual SourceSafe.

<irony mode off>
read the documentation, get the Good Book, and away you go.

<irony mode off>

jwenting, I didn't see you turn on your irony mode. Does that mean all your posts before this were ironic? ;)

you can't. Only version control system that can store C++ files is Visual SourceSafe.

<irony mode off>
read the documentation, get the Good Book, and away you go.

Ok I bite. why is Visual SourceSafe the only version control system that can store c++ files ? :-/ I know for a fact there are others.

> jwenting, I didn't see you turn on your irony mode. Does that mean all your posts before this were ironic?

Yeah even I am surprised, JSP uses the XHTML like syntax which mandates an opening tag for each closing tag ... ;-)

mode got turned on before posting, might have been turned off at some point before that as well ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.