Dear All,

I have a problem with my Dataset. I am working on VB 2005. My problem is that any changes I make to the DataSet (like adding new query, modifying existing one) I cannot find it (the changes I made to the dataset) while I am working on one of the forms.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Post in your code please. The changes that your talking about. Is it in the dataset or in the database queries?

Dear Sir,

First I appreciate your reply and concerning the changes I made is that changes in the DataSet Designer; any change I do to the Dataset does not appear when I am in one of the forms and trying to use that query newly added.

And if I modify any query that I already typed in my forms codes, the modifications does not appear.

It looks like that the Dataset is not responding at all.

I have attached a compressed file containing the Dataset if this will help you.

Again, thank you very much for your reply and help

Oh my.. That's a lot of code there.. Which part are you getting the error. i can't analyse the whole code. Try using break points and check whether any error is thrown.

Dear All,

I have a problem with my Dataset. I am working on VB 2005. My problem is that any changes I make to the DataSet (like adding new query, modifying existing one) I cannot find it (the changes I made to the dataset) while I am working on one of the forms.

Thank you

same problem occur with me
if you got solution of this problem
then please send me the solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.