hi this is abhinav i am a newbie to this world ... i very urgently need a project on library management in vb...... is there any one who can help me in this .......
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Actually u should try urself to make it.

specify what library management do u want?
book library or video library management?

hi...i got reply from your side ...
i urgently want a book library management project in visual basic 4/5/6..
please do the needful done...
thanking you...

hi...i got reply from your side ...
i urgently want a book library management project in visual basic 4/5/6..
please do the needful done...
thanking you...

I'm sure someone will do your project for you. Do they get your grade as well?

I think not.

Have a go yourself. If you get stuck on some code, post it here and some one will be glad to help you fix it. Don't expect someone to do the whole project for you.

Cheers,
pG

hi this is abhinav i am a newbie to this world ... i very urgently need a project on library management in vb...... is there any one who can help me in this .......
thanks

Hi,

I will be happy to do your project for you. If you will e-mail a document that describes what you want done, I will quote you a price for the job.

My e-mail is ersatzname@yahoo.com.

Hoppy

hi

M lovi
I need some codes in vb. M making a project on library management. I have made the forms but I have a problem in coding. Can anyone help me??

Hi Lovi, Please read our rules on posting. You have asked a question on a 3 year old post! Please close this post and create your own new thread with your question AND what you have designed thus far, what problem you have, where are the errors occurring etc. Please read the replies from this post above, we do not supply code if the poster did no effort from his side.

Hope to talk to soon on your own thread. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.