hi! can u help me with my popup window? my goal is to display the window then inventories are in critical level. i made the form but im having a hard time showing it when in critical level. thanks!!

Do you mean like this...?

hi prozeen! uh... i think it covered the ordering part. but what i need is for example, we already have 5 computers, then my critical level for computers is 10. so i need 5 more computers ryt? when in my main menu (i named my mother form, mdiMain), i need a popup winodw that constantly checks the critical level of products. if its in critical level, it'll show, if not nothing happens. i tried Timer with this and tried to research about Timer's functions but still im pretty much lost. hehe. anyway, thanks!

Okay, how about this...?

hi again prozeen! i checked it out and it totally helped me a lot! thanks! but is there a way for the timer to call a check figures in a database?

hi again prozeen! i checked it out and it totally helped me a lot! thanks! but is there a way for the timer to call a check figures in a database?

Sure

Write the database code as a function
make the timer on
Call the function
After loop
Make it Off

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.