Create a Custom MessageBox of Your own.:
1. Add a new for say frmMsg
2. Add a LabelControl To Display Message.
3. Make Controls WordWrap = True
4. Add 5 Command Buttons
5. Name them :Yes, No, Cancel, YesToAll, NoToAll
6. Add a Public Variable in a Module. and Populate it with Some Number in each CommandClick say ... 1,2,3,4,5
7. In Calling Form use this Code:
frmMsg.Label1.Caption ="Want To Delete..?"
And check for the Public Variable for which button is clicked..
Hi I'm having a problem implementing a mini shopping cart drop down in the header to show the user all the products they have in their shopping cart. It seems the only solution for this is Ajax, and I've looked all over and can't find anything that I could possibly ...
Help! I want to create a java program that finds the highest even integer among the values entered by the user. Stop asking values when a value less than 1 have been entered. If no even integer is entered, display "No Even Integer"