Create a Custom MessageBox of Your own.:
1. Add a new for say frmMsg
2. Add a LabelControl To Display Message.
3. Make Controls WordWrap = True
4. Add 5 Command Buttons
5. Name them :Yes, No, Cancel, YesToAll, NoToAll
6. Add a Public Variable in a Module. and Populate it with Some Number in each CommandClick say ... 1,2,3,4,5
7. In Calling Form use this Code:
frmMsg.Label1.Caption ="Want To Delete..?"
And check for the Public Variable for which button is clicked..
I Developed application in C# with crystal reports and created setup file in third party (Advance) Installer.When i installed my application on client system application is working but ...