hello guys
could you help me with this problem?
well you just need to use an array.
Write a C program that accepts name,address,age,midterm,&final. then compute for the final rating. Use an array that allows the user to input as many as they want. Your code must display all inputs & all the result of the computation.

Thanks
for
Reading

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon

We love you too, but we're still not going to write your program for you. Read the recommended info here (rules, posts) and formulate a question we can answer.

He probably figures that it's better than "Hey nerds, do my homework".

I like that title better than the original because its more meaningful

Votes + Comments
Now that's entertainment!

Guys...stop being so harsh on him...here is the answer:

#include <string>
#include <cmath>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
cout<<"Press x to get the answer"<<endl;
cin>>x;

After you complete this, the answer will automatically be emailed to your professor...no sweat...we're always here to help.

Guys...stop being so harsh on him...here is the answer:

#include <string>
#include <cmath>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
cout<<"Press x to get the answer"<<endl;
cin>>x;

After you complete this, the answer will automatically be emailed to your professor...no sweat...we're always here to help.

That's c++, not C, so it's completly unusable to the OP, but then again maybe that was your intention :)

hello guys
Write a C program that accepts name,address,age,midterm,&final. then compute for the final rating. Use an array that allows the user to input as many as they want. Your code must display all inputs & all the result of the computation.

Thanks
for
Reading

Ok, I got it done now. I'll send it to you after you put $15,000.00 USD into my paypal account.

hello guys

Thanks
for
Reading

scanf("%s",name);
printf("%s\n",name);
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.