hello guys
could you help me with this problem?
well you just need to use an array.
Write a C program that accepts name,address,age,midterm,&final. then compute for the final rating. Use an array that allows the user to input as many as they want. Your code must display all inputs & all the result of the computation.

Thanks
for
Reading

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

We love you too, but we're still not going to write your program for you. Read the recommended info here (rules, posts) and formulate a question we can answer.

What kind of a way is this to give thread titles ?!

He probably figures that it's better than "Hey nerds, do my homework".

I like that title better than the original because its more meaningful

commented: Now that's entertainment! +13

What if I'm not a nerd? Does that mean that I don't get to do it?
Oh bummer.

But we can tell you did get it! What does that tell you? :icon_twisted:

Guys...stop being so harsh on him...here is the answer:

#include <string>
#include <cmath>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
cout<<"Press x to get the answer"<<endl;
cin>>x;

After you complete this, the answer will automatically be emailed to your professor...no sweat...we're always here to help.

Guys...stop being so harsh on him...here is the answer:

#include <string>
#include <cmath>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
cout<<"Press x to get the answer"<<endl;
cin>>x;

After you complete this, the answer will automatically be emailed to your professor...no sweat...we're always here to help.

That's c++, not C, so it's completly unusable to the OP, but then again maybe that was your intention :)

hello guys
Write a C program that accepts name,address,age,midterm,&final. then compute for the final rating. Use an array that allows the user to input as many as they want. Your code must display all inputs & all the result of the computation.

Thanks
for
Reading

Ok, I got it done now. I'll send it to you after you put $15,000.00 USD into my paypal account.

hello guys

Thanks
for
Reading

scanf("%s",name);
printf("%s\n",name);

I think these are the kind of threads that need to be closed.

I think these are the kind of threads that need to be closed.

agree

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.