Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by plus65Naomi
Featured Replies

Naomi, I've been around the block on such systems before. It's not free. Some of the webinars might be free but tell what's up here. That is, there's always folk that are trying to find a way to create systems without learning to code. These tend to be pretty expensive … Read More

Of course, they are different. To me, Lansa is a tool, not a language. C++, on the other hand, is a language.

Edited by Taywin

No Naomi. You have to pay.
You are correct. It is little bit complicated

Naomi, I've been around the block on such systems before. It's not free. Some of the webinars might be free but tell what's up here. That is, there's always folk that are trying to find a way to create systems without learning to code. These tend to be pretty expensive so let's say you are exchanging dollars for the dev system and it's apps plus likely a fee for the final system on a quarterly basis, rather than paying a coder or your own dev team.

Aw man... I have done some simple codings tho... But since i am hired to do lansa, I'd like to advance more

Votes + Comments
Start with the Webinars.
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.