Hello,
I need to create dynamic consent forms, meaning the admin should be able to upload a file and the visitor should be able to read the file and then hit the consent button. I don't have any experience with this. I don't see any such example in my text book and surprisingly I can't find any thing on the web either. I know how to upload files, but what format should the file be in? Will .doc be OK? How do I display something like that once it is uploaded? I mean there should be a scroll bar too so the visitor can scroll and read all the info. How do I build a page like that? I would really appreciate any help I can get(I have no idea how to do this). Many thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Do you mean like a terms and conditions / membership agreement?

using a txt file is the easiest for this purpose. When it's time to display, you use php fgets to read it and then echo it to a textarea, div, or whatever you want to display it on.

If you need more help tell me.

Thanks a lot I will try it and post back later toady.

Thanks I seem to be making progress.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.